Remote Work Professional Certificate
|Program Location :
|Vancouver, Surrey and Abbotsford
|Program Type :
36 hours/ 4.2 weeks program
|Method of Delivery :
|In-Class, Online and Blended Mode
Oscar International College is offering the Remote Work Professional Certificate Course, a 4.2 weeks specialized training program designed to prepare individuals and business owners to:
- Look for a job where you can work from home for a firm.
- Expand a business so that it can serve clients remotely.
- Improve the skills of those who already work remotely.
- Referral support is provided to participants in obtaining a remote job, starting a business, and connecting with a network of other remote workers.
- The program will be delivered in a self-paced, online format plus a weekly interactive video-conference workshop with instructors and other course participants. Oscar International College faculty will help guide participants through the course and help them successfully prepare for remote work.
- After completing the course, graduates may work with specialists from WorkBC to help them find a remote job. People interested in expanding their business into a remote work format will have access to assistance from the several government-funded initiatives or their local economic development professional
Student learning will be through a combination of staff contact hours with the lecturer in the classroom, intended learning hours, and self-managed study. The staff contact hours will involve a range of learning approaches including group exercises, workshops, guided individual activities and lecturer presentations.