Three-Step Application Process
- After evaluating the entry requirement, the student should entirely complete the application form or Alternatively, email us along with their documents to email@example.com
- Required documents are as follows:
– Copy of Passport
– Copy of High School
– Copy of Post-Secondary transcript
– Proof of English Proficiency
- The Admission Office must receive the completed application and documents on/before the program’s commencement.
*Any additional documents can be required for specific OIC program
- The Admission Office evaluates all accepted applications based on the program-specific criteria, considering-
– Academic Success
– Appropriate field of study
– Proficiency in Language
- Once the student meets the admission requirements for the program, the admissions advisor will email the fee registartion details for confirming the enrollment.
- You will be sent the student contract and the policy booklet after payment confirmation.
You’ll receive the offer letter once you sign and return the student contract and policy booklet to the admissions counselor.
If you are an international student, the offer letter will include directions for obtaining the full letter of acceptance, including the invoice for the first semester expenses.
*All receipts must be forwarded to the admission adviser.
Company Name: Oscar International College Company Address: #203 – 2646 Auburn Street, Abbotsford – BC – V2T 3K1
Bank Name: Royal Bank of Canada Bank Address: 9490 120 Street, Surrey – BC – V3V 4B9 Account
Number: 1014083 Transit Number: 03600
Institution Number: 003 SWIFT Code: ROYCCAT2