COVID 19 Safety Plan
Oscar International College has placed the COVID safety plan for staff members, students, and visitors. In March 2020, the globe has shifted into a worldwide pandemic. To ensure the protection, Oscar International College (OIC) initiated a get-up-and-go that delivers an opportunity to domestic and international students from outside Canada to carry on with their academic coursework in a digital structure to avoid the spread of COVID because student well-being is crucial for us.
Oscar International College provides professional education in the leading skills which the students need to adapt to their workplace and build a better career with the best paying jobs. Our quality education, creativity, and innovation have led us to forge a new path that meets our students’ upcoming needs, community, and country.
During the first phase of COVID-19, we were facing many challenges as we worked hard to transition from in-person classes to online format smoothly for our entire Oscar family. We shift our courses to instructor-led digital format within 2-3 business days. Thanks to all the staff members, instructors, and the students for this transition and precautions to avoid COVID-19 spread; added Parvinder Kalra – President at Oscar International College.
Our College has worked very hard to maintain social distancing and taken all the necessary precautions to avoid the COVID-19 speed. All the necessary safeguards have been put in operations, and each family member of Oscar International College must follow these precautions.
These precautions include:
- Online learning opportunities for domestic students and international students with a valid study permit to avoid COVID spread.
- Putting all the cleaning tools like soaps, sanitizers on all our campuses to increase protection and safety.
- Guide our front desk staff to monitor who is visiting the campus. Masks are available on all our campuses to protect the entire Oscar family and visitors as well.
- Creating an “OIC COVID-19 Safety-Plan.”
- Providing accurate and transparent COVID-19 info to all the students and the staff members.
Please read the full document Click Here